March 23, 2009

Three Wishes


Every year the kids make Leprechaun traps hoping to catch a Leprechaun. This year I asked them what they will wish for if they DO catch one....


Shailey:

1) I-Phone with free unlimited Internet access

2) Gerard Butler (lead in Phantom of the Opera film) would live in Tokyo and hang out with me

3) Infinite amount of currency so all my family and friends could live here with us in Tokyo





Emma:
1) A million dollars

2) 5 more Webkins

3) A dog that I never had to feed or pick up his poop and he would be my very own dog and his name would be Sakura





Jonas:
1) Chocolate coins


2) A leprechaun costume


3) Real superhero powers

8 comments:

Jennifer Napierski said...

Loved the Leprechaun costume! First Santa and now a little green guy. Too cute. And Emma already has her dog's name picked out. I take full responsibility for that!! But really... Sumo needs a lady friend.

mali said...

I love Jonas answers! Too cute. I would like a dog that doesn't poop or eat too.
Good to see you are all doing well!

Smoochie Lady April of Cook said...

The girls look gorgeous (photo genic girlies) and Jonas's smirk is so funny and adorable! I think Emma has the right kind of dog in mind. Jonas's wish just goes to show how different boys and girls are - LOL (I'm in for it)! Shailey is grown up :). I will say I like the Gerard Butler wish... let me know if that one comes true so I can host a private sing-in at my place :)!

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

Precious! You can tell their ages just by their wishes. So cute! Love Shailey's haircut. Such cuties! We are counting down the days to Indiana!! Love you!

Into the Wood's said...

I just caught up on your great blogging-- sooooo enjoyed it all!! Thanks for your clever and informative writing and wonderful pictures!!

I love that you do the wishes for St Patty's day-- what a fun tradition-- and what great wishes!

I'm so thankful you have such a dear dad who was able to be such a help to you-- and such a wonderful husband to be so aware and caring--

Glad you had such fun at the concert too--

May I just say that I am so happy for such amazing grandchildren-- and how you fill their lives with such great things!!

Lisa Brown said...

What a darling idea for the "lucky day." It was fun to hear the answers- each very age appropriate. I love these kids!

Corporal Kookie said...

Sorry, i changed, Gerard Butler AND Robert Pattinson

Anonymous said...

Sorry but MY NEW wishes are 1) Have a dog! 2) 1 million dollers (Same!!!) 3) A little 2 year old Japanese brother(orfan) Plus I already have 5 webkinz!!!!!!!!!!!!HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emma!!!!!!!!!!!!