March 9, 2009

Miki House Day 2


Day 2 filming for Miki House, was at an AMUSEMENT park called TOSHIMAEN. The park was closed, so we had full reign of the empty park. We got to ride a train, a carousel, and bumper cars. It was another super fun shoot!



(If you notice... I cut his hair inbetween shooting day 1 to shooting day 2. I probably should not have cut it during a modeling job, but it was making me crazy to the point I went a little crazy cutting it...oops).


While waiting for his next photo, Jonas got comfortable on the train tracks playing his "Leapster" games.
Again the director, Yamamoto Sho, stopped production to take pictures with my camera of me with Jonas... isn't he amazing?
I like this photo because the Director was bonking Jonas on his bottom with an empty water bottle.... he did lots of stuff to make the kids feel comfortable and laugh.

Waiting for the train to head back home after a fun-filled day...
Great job Jonas!

7 comments:

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

Graet pics! Love the ones with you. Again, what a GREAT director!

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

Oh, I forgot to say... LOVE the yellow shoes! I need me some of them for Liam. ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Great shot waiting for the train! RY

Annie said...

What a FUN outing for mother and son. Jonas looks so grown up waiting for the train with his backpack on.

Kim said...

You are leading such an adventurous life with your kids. I can't imagine. It looks like oyu had a fun day and how great to get to practice your own photography skills with a great set-up and lighting.

Anonymous said...

Just too darling... Great shots of all and hugs to the director who allowed you to have a memory of your moment on set! Great people skills! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Jonas is SOOOOOOOOOOOO lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No fair!!! Evan though I still did VERY fun things with mom!!!!!! LOVE my LIFE!!!!!!!!Emma