March 9, 2009

Bulle de Savon

Shailey modeled for a French clothing magazine. I really love the way the final magazine turned out... the style was very vintage or "Anthopologie" (my favorite clothing store). Here are my favorite photos I took at the shoot.


This is the photographer up on a ladder to take the photo...she was so cute and teeny!
The photographer....
They cut Shailey's hair because they wanted it shorter. Shailey was upset that they ruined the way her "cool Aunt Missie" cut it. I thought Missie would like to see this interesting "hair catcher"... pretty helpful!
The slideshow below shows the final results from the catalog. The funniest shot they took were of her FEET. We had NO IDEA they would photograph her feet, and Shailey happened to have gross chipped nail polish that day... apartently they loved it because this picture takes up an entire page of the catalog. When Shailey and I saw it, we shrieked with laughter. Too funny.

4 comments:

Glenn said...

So that's why Shailey has started playing chess in the bathtub

Mad Queen said...

Not chess silly... PIANO!

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

Wow! What a photo shoot! She's beautiful! I can't wait to see the magazine! Love the feet story. You never know what their "eye" is going to catch and love. ha ha Great shots! Beautiful! I can't believe how grown up she looks. Very HSish. :) Love her!

Anonymous said...

Tracey, Shailey looks very French! Great pictures. Thanks for sharing! Love, Dad RY