March 20, 2010

Today You are Six

Happy Birthday!
When I was One,

I had just begun.

When I was Two,

I was nearly new.

When I was Three

I was hardly me.

When I was Four,

I was not much more.

When I was Five,

I was just alive.

But now I am Six,

I'm as clever as clever,

So I think I'll be six now for ever and ever.
 
-A.A. Milne
 

6 Reasons We Love Jonas

1.  He is a real SUPER HERO with real POWERS
2.  He is completely KIND, never malicious
3.  He is a fantastic and fast CLEANER
4.  He is READING like a pro
5.  He is IMAGINATIVE and CREATIVE
6.  He is a good FRIEND and knows how to have FUN


Our annual picture of us sitting on the FLOOR WHERE HE WAS BORN
(were we really here six years ago?)

We LOVE Jonas!
 

7 comments:

Dallin said...

I love the cake but where are the trapped bugs...:) ANyways, Jonas was my first friend in the Ostlund/Louis family so he'll always be a stud

Anonymous said...

Oh I remember that spot!... Very funny that you take photos there annually! Ha! Yep, that was the spot... Maybe you need to bring out the old beach towels, too? :) That was such a "magical" moment... Hugs for both of you! Love, Grammie

Lisa Brown said...

You forgot one... and he's a little cherub. Too cool the shot of where he was born! Super tradition. I love Jonas! Except in long car rides Mr. I need another snack.

sweetcakes said...

If you ever sell that house you'll need to pull up the floor and take it with you.

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

So cute! What a fun tradition. Not sure if he'll like these once he realizes what "really" happened here. ha ha JK I can't believe he's SIX! Time flies!! Love him! Big kisses for him from his Aunt Kristine! We miss him.

Also add... best boy cousin to share his toys! I'm still looking for Superman. Even the stores. It's Superman, right?

Ginger Rogers said...

Love Jonas, Love the cake, and love the hair Trace! Sexy momma! :) Kiss Mr. Jonas for me! Oh I just love him!!! Mr. Super hero!

Melissa said...

We missed it by just a few days .Happy Birthday! Fun to see what great buddies He, Brody & Tate are. We love Indiana Jonas!