March 19, 2010

Happiest Place on Earth


We went to California for Christmas and
Grammie and Grandad took everyone to Disneyland
the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH



Unfortunately, everyone else and their dog think so too... uh crowded.

But we got into the spirit anyways
 and the kids all wore their favorite Disney HAT.

Glenn brought along Kurtis Ostlund to join in the Louis fun

I love my sisters... just wishing the other two were there too :(


We got to see REAL REINDEER


And SANTA


We saw gorgeous CHRISTMAS LIGHTS


And we ate yummy DISNEY LOLIPOPS

Even thought it got cold in the night (note Mom's earmuffs)
it was a PARTY DAY from start to finish.

"And now its time to say goodbye to all our company... M I C K E Y    M O U S E"

3 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Love Disneyland! I'm jealous I wasn't there. The lids hats are hilarious... we should really do a Disneyland hat collage b/c you know we see some funny hats (:

Anonymous said...

Funny, but I don't remember it being SO crowded!! I think because we stayed until everyone left and we could enjoy ourselves... So much fun!! Love, Mom

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

I LOVE DISNEYLAND! Went last week, going tomorrow and Wednesday! Crowds and all! :) Good thing about a pass holder, I can go home if it's that crowded. GREAT times!