March 20, 2010

Shailey Turns 13


Thirteen Reasons We Love Shailey

1.  She is very FUN
2.  She has a great LAUGH and sense of humor
3.  She has a fabulous VOICE and rocks her school band
4.  She is a great FRIEND and she is learning to choose better friends
5.  She TALKS to us about everything... everything
6.  She THINKS about deep things
7.  She is INTELLIGENT
8.  She is a fantastic BASKETBALL PLAYER
9.  She is a LOST fan
10. She is BEAUTIFUL inside and out (I want her waist and her skin! :)
11. She is SPIRITUAL and talks to Heavenly Father in prayer
and writes in her journal weekly
12.  She WORKS HARD in school
13.  She is a super EXAMPLE to her sister and brother

We love SHAILEY!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHO is this gorgeous model??? She looks stunning in this especially jazzy hairdo! Go Shailey!! She is so beautiful... I love her! Love, Grammie

Anonymous said...

Shailey, You are BEAUTIFUL! What an amazing photo! You ARE a true model!Love, Grandad

Lisa Brown said...

I wish I could have seen her perform! I mean we did Rock Band but that's a little different. She is beautiful! And I too covet her waist!

Glenn said...

Shailey is AWESOME. I'm gonna get off this blog and go tell her right now.

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

She is too beautiful for words! My only problem is... isn't she only 3? How did the time pass so quickly! I can't believe you have a TEENAGER!! ha ha You need to keep a list for us to prepare us in a few years when we join the teenage world. ha ha Love and Kisses to Shailey!!

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

She is too beautiful for words! My only problem is... isn't she only 3? How did the time pass so quickly! I can't believe you have a TEENAGER!! ha ha You need to keep a list for us to prepare us in a few years when we join the teenage world. ha ha Love and Kisses to Shailey!!

Ginger Rogers said...

If I lived in Bloomington me and Shailey would be palzies! I LOVE HER!!! She cracks me up!
And WOW is she GORGEOUS and oh so confident! LOVE IT!!!! A confident gorgeous smart girl....look out world!!! :)

Melissa said...

LOVE gorgeous Shailey. So proud I can say I was there for her first "threading" moment. The best part about her is she is beautiful inside & out! & not to mention the best babysitter UP there!