March 20, 2010

BUSTED

After cleaning our bathroom mirror I found these words written on our mirror:

I love M.A.D

"Who's initials are M.A.D and why are they ruining my nice clean mirror???!!!"
I asked Shailey.

"I have no clue".

Hmpf.  I was still suspicious.

Later that night, Emma overheard me quizzing Shailey again and she confessed,
"Oh, I wrote that.  M.A.D are for MOM AND DAD".

Oh dear.  How sweet is she?  And don't I feel sheepish. 
She went back to my mirror and added some details to her graffiti:



Thank you Emma, we love you too!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh too darling! Go Emma! Love her! Give her a kiss from Grammie!

Lisa Brown said...

How cute is she! I remember leaving notes in the shower hoping that the next person in would see them. I hope her and little pumpkin are well! (:

Glenn said...

yes, we have cute kids

sweetcakes said...

Adorable!

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

Isn't she a cutie! I love leaving notes on the bathroom mirror. Mostly in the fog, so the next shower can reveal my secret message. :)

Ginger Rogers said...

First thing I thought of was our Indonesian Student moment we had with the bathroom mirrow....remember "I love Tracey and Trisha"...EWE!!!
HOW SWEET is Emma! SOOOOO darling!!!! Oh I love her! Give her a big hug and kiss for me! :)