March 19, 2010

Favorite Christmas Moments 2009

The Traveling Ostlunds...ha ha

Making GINGER BREAD HOUSES

Mom Loosing it over her caved-in gingerbread house

Aunt Maureen's yummy CHEESECAKE

Mom bought her girls PAJAMAS


The kids performed the CHRISTMAS NATIVITY

LETTERS to SANTA

Cool Christmas gifts like SUPERHERO LEGOS... Jonas was in heaven!

TWLIGHT CAST in Shailey's stocking rocked

Emma got a VINTAGE TYPEWRITER per her request

Grammie got an OBAMA BAG per NOT her request

Grammie bought all of the granddaughters an AMERICAN GIRL DOLL... wow!

I compiled my Grandma's LIFE HISTORY BOOK that made everyone teary

Cousin SLUMBER PARTY

Dad and I connected with pieces from his GRANDFATHER's PAST

We relaxed and played...
it was a fabulous Christmas.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a priceless Christmas! We loved having everyone here! Memories etched into our hearts and our minds forever... Love you! Mom

Anonymous said...

Tracey,
I love the photo of me holding the badge and name plate of my grandfather. What a great experience! I now have his gun. Joe Duke was a remarkable person and "johnny on the spot." He started the whole ball rolling for me to get the gun and also told me just how to do it until I got the gun. I'd tell him okay I'll get to it done next week, and the next week he's calling to find out if I did it. I say I'm working on it. Finally he called for a second time and I told him I'd have it taken care of on Monday. I did and he called again and I told him it's done and all the paper work was completed and sent to Arkansas Gun Shop. After receiving the gun in the mail, and holding it, I couldn't thank him enough! I called him to thank him. He's a great guy. I hope to drive and visit him and his wife this summer. I hope, I hope , I hope! What a day!

Lisa Brown said...

Jealous. Ahhhhh I love California. I love home.

Anonymous said...

Ready for HILARIOUS?? Dad said, "Now WHY is your face stuck in that cake?" Oh Dad... You crack me up!!! Mr. Literal...!

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

It was a fabulous Christmas... but TOO short! Why do we have to live so far apart!! Some day... neighbors? :)

Ginger Rogers said...

Forget journaling....I am just gonna copy and paste your entries into my books of memories cause you sum it up all so perfect! What an amazing Christmas we had!!! WOW!!! How blessed we all are to have eachother! Seriously....we have fun!!! And though we don't get to see eachother much...our kiddos are tight and love love eachother!!!
oh my gosh....just read Dad's post....he got the gun! hello??? how did I miss this???? WOW!!!!! I'm teary! DAD.....you didn't tell us! AMAZING!!! Detective Tracey was on the case and miracles happened! :)