December 3, 2009

Diary of a Missing Tooth or Two

This summer, 5 year old Jonas lost his first tooth.  The first one came out when we were at my parent's land... he said, "I think I am going to loose a tooth" then showed me his TWO TEETH hanging by a thread. Next thing you know, POP one came out.




Ew gross!




But Toothfairy was a little busy that night or maybe she was confused by the NINE children sleeping with their mouths hanging open... so she was a
NO SHOW.

Next day, at the local FARMER'S MARKET Jonas lost TOOTH number TWO.





Never fear, TOOTHFAIRY is here!  He made up for his absence by bringing Jonas a few coins, a WOLVERINE t-shirt and a WOLVERINE action figure... he was a happy little camper!



(The biggest dilema was what to do about a toothfairy pillow?  Following the tradition of my mother, I make each child a toothfairy pillow with their name on it.  Problem is, the fabric store is here in Indiana but the sewing machine equipment is in Tokyo.  Jonas had to wait for his special pillow.  We bought the supplies and took them back with us to Tokyo for a future toothfairy pillow).

2 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

WOLVERINE???? Shesh! Your toothfairy is super neat! Pretty sweet Jonas!

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

What a cutie!! Such a big boy! I can't believe they are losing teeth already!! I love that he's still into super heroes! Awesome! Tell Jonas Liam LOVES Superman! He'll get along great with Jonas!! Everything is all about Superman!