February 7, 2009

Color Me Bad

While touring Odaiba, Tokyo with Aunt Gladys and Uncle Bookie, we ran into these girls. We could not help but STARE at them and figured that if you dress like this you WANT to be starred at. The yarn is weaved into their hair. This first girl shaved a good portion of her head and had piercings to give her the look of "dimples"... just darling.
We asked where they were from... FRANCE. Aunt Gladys asked to take a picture wtih them. When my girls start wearing crazy teenage fashions, I will hold onto these pictures and remember it could always be worse.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

keep those pictures handy. although i can not imagine your beautiful girls wanting to be that crazy looking.

sweetcakes said...

Yikes! I know some six grade girls who would think this is cool.

Anonymous said...

Great posts Tracey! You make me sooo glad I don't blog! Yikes on the WORK!! Gorgeous! Thanks for all the hard work sharing it all! Kisses, daughter! Love, Mom

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

OMG! Creepy! I would totally stare too. For sure, hold on to these! Remember it could always be worse. LOL I pray it doesn't go this far. Aughhhhh!