February 3, 2009

Ahoy!

Our family spent a day at Odaiba Harbor, touring the Maritime Museum and WWII ships docked nearby. Everything was written in Japanese, but the kids still had a great time exploring. It was a gorgeous day and I was just happy to be out of the house to enjoy it!

If I make the kids smile too much for pictures they ask to do some "crazy faces" instead, hence this photo... Once on the large empty deck, Jonas decided to practice his "dancing" moves... looks more like break-dancing, but I don't think he knows what that is... maybe it comes naturally to boys?
I love this picture of Shailey... she is so natural and beautiful. I always tell her I want to look like her when I grow up.




This one is funny... the statue outside of the ship looked like something you'd see posed with Walt Disney. Glenn and the kiddos decided to copy it....so funny.



"Ahoy! I sail now. Look, I'm a sailor! I sail! Ahoy!" - Bob

5 comments:

Kim said...

This looks like a fun trip. I love the silly pictures. Sometimes you have to be reminded by the kids that enough is enough, right?

sweetcakes said...

Your kids are very photogenic and beautiful!

Natalie said...

Loved these photos. And your tribute to What About Bob!

Also, read about your Candy Witch tradition. What a cute idea! Your kids' costumes were amazing. You have mad sewing skills!

As for the scarriest photo, I loved the one of Emma. But I vote for the catwoman lady. Ick.

That Yukai Toriyami restaurant looked sooo cool!

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

So fun! You always do the best trips! I try to be more like you and take the kids to different things. Very fun! Glad you are feeling better and moving!

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

I forgot to say... HILARIOUS statue pose! Too funny! LOL