September 30, 2008

Holy Moly

My DNA codes for a lot of moles, mostly from my Dad's side of the family.... lucky me. I have moles from one end to the other... even on my toes (that got a chuckle from my dermatologist). This summer I got my annual "mole inspection" and it was determined several moles needed to be removed, including the one in the center of my forehead.... again, lucky me.

So for several days I walked around with this unusually large bandage on my forehead that made people uncomfortable to talk to me.... I mean, how can they avoid staring at the bandage hiding the UNICORN HORN I just had removed.



To make matters worse, forgetting I had this mole removed, a few days later I got my International Driver's License. When I got it back, I looked at the picture and laughed out loud.



Hello Mr. Bandaid.... we'll be seeing a lot of each other for the next several years. Holy moly.

6 comments:

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

LOL! That is hilarious! That last picture, I'd swear was a look-a-like. It doesn't look like you. Where are your lips? :) Too funny about the band-aid reminder! Great post! I'm still laughing!

Natalie said...

Ha! Love the driver's licence picture. Classic story.

Silly Monkeys said...

LOL! Love the driver's license picture and your story. Are you excited to now drive in a foreign country? I thought it would be exciting to drive outside the US. I hated reading the signs and trying to translate. Of course, my experience was only in Mexico. Which is a piece of cake to Japan. Don't forget to blog and take pictures of your experience driving in Japan!

dallin+michelle said...

totally laughing at this one... consider that international driver's license scrapbook material... hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Oh that was just toooo funny! Very funny with the bandaid on the forehead! Yep, I cracked up, too! Have a great day!
Love, Mom

onetejeda said...

Hi Tracy, Its good to hear from you, I hardly ever look at my blog and I realize you posted a comment just today. You still look the same, I can't believe you are in Japan. Do you speak Japanese? How long do you plan to stay out there? And yes I have four children they are all mine. Love them. I think I notice you are one short. You need one more. ha.ha. I have a myspace account you should check me out the heading reads "one & Monica" or just type my email one_tejeda@yahoo.com. I have more pictures on it. It was really nice to hear from you, God Bless you and your family beautiful family. TAKE Care

Juan Tejeda