January 20, 2008

Where's Waldo??

Our family took a trip to Tokyo Disneyland in December. It was an incredibly crowded time to be there... I guess December is the prime season for Japanese Disney fans. Anyhow to mangage the crowds, I would take kids potty or whatever while Glenn got in line for the next ride. When he got in line for Small World, I got worried that the crowds were so huge I might not find him.... and then we spied him... Waldo in the pink hat...


Glenn is 6'3" and lives in a city of very short Japanese people. Needless to say, he sticks out like a sore thumb. But add to that a pair of hot pink Mickey ears and well... it is easy to spot our Waldo. Thanks Dad for sacrificing your machismo for your family. You are still muy macho to us!

5 comments:

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

To die for! LOL!! Love it! Glenn is so funny! Love the candid shot. HILARIOUS! True that his height was probably enough, but adding the pink ears. Awesome!

Natalie said...

Ah, that's awesome! Thanks for those pictures - totally made me laugh!

Craig said...

shouldn't glenn always wear pink mouse ears? I think they are quite masculine!

Craig said...

I think the pink ears are an improvement. They are quite masculine!

Anonymous said...

Great Fun!