January 29, 2008

Now You See Him, Now You Don't

Jonas has taken to hiding anywhere and everywhere. He is very stealthy and keeps quiet until we holler serious threats to make him come out from his hiding spot. Then he yells "surprise!" Some of his choices for hiding places are a little scary, but he is a boy after all, plus he is being quiet... come on... why would I discourage that?

The buffet cabinet...

The clothes dryer...
His trunk (from Papa Glenn's mission)....Any box will do....If I were to get really sentimental I would sniff and say "someday he won't fit in these tiny places" but that is way too sad to think about... even on days when he makes his Momma crazy.

3 comments:

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

"...If you don't try, you surely won't." Awesome! The dryer is just like Michelle. Funny. I love the closed and then open shots. I have a pic of my girls in our cupboard as well. There are 3 shelves, empty at the time because we were just moving in, and each child is on a shelf. I'll send it to your e-mail. Kiss him from his Aunt Kristine. I just love him! We miss you ALL tons! (including Glenn!) Great pics!

Natalie said...

He is funny! And rather flexible :)

Alison said...

Cute little kid! Great tricks!