January 17, 2008

Love is in the Air




December 18, 2007, my sister Lisa married Brent Brown. This is Glenn and my wedding anniversary too (14 years and counting :). It was a gorgeous wedding, held in the Newport Beach Temple. Later they had a reception nearby at the Muckenhalter Mansion. It was a beautiful day with blue skies and puffy clouds. Everything went off without a hitch... except the two being "hitched". Our highlight of the day was when everyone got down and danced! The slideshow spotlights Jonas doing some pretty serious dance moves... somwhere between karate and disco. And, the darling fellow with Michelle is Dallin Thomas... they are pretty serious, ah-hem. You can see those two dancing as well. I think I know who inspired Dallin's dance moves... it is SO obvious. The final picture is a candid moment between cousins, Emma and Kirra, who were enjoying a serious card game to pass the time. Happy days!

To view even more amazing photos than mine, see what their photographer shot... INCREDIBLE. Select "featured" and then select "brent and lisa". Worth your while:

http://brodydezemberphoto.com/

5 comments:

Mark, Robin, Mitchell, and Jarod Ormsby said...

Loved the photos, what a great looking family. Your mother doesn't look a day older than 40, my goodness. It looks like all the cousins had ball too. I love when everyone looks so happy.

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh, I love her dress! Thanks for sharing these pictures. Fun to see your family, Tracey!

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

Love the slideshow. I should try photo bucket, just so I can do slideshows. I'm sure there's a way through flicker, but I haven't explored that far yet. Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing them with me and giving me a "copy" of them all! Love you!

sweetcakes said...

What a beautiful family! You are very blessed.

Alison said...

Congratulations to you sister! What a gorgeous bride! Gorgeous sisters to the bride, it must run in the family! Very fun!