November 6, 2007

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder

It was "Mommy" day at Jonas' pre-school set up with a variety of activities for kids to do with their Mommies. Keep in mind that there are only a few boys his class since it is primarily an "ALL GIRL" school. One of the activities was "Mommy Paints Daughter's Nails". Uh, Houston, we have a problem. I asked Jonas if he wanted me to paint his nails. He shouted, "no way, I am a BOY. Painted nails is for GIRLS (pronounced guhls)." Oh. Then with complete seriousness, he says, "come on Mommy, you're a guhl so I will paint your nails."

This one is my favorite... the "look away shot" while he is painting my nails.Ooh, glitter and everything... I was the only Mom getting her nails done and did I feel jazzy!

Thank you Jonas for my gorgeous manicure. You're hired.

6 comments:

Corporal Kookie said...

Tell Jonas he can paint MY nails sometime!

Natalie said...

That is the cutest! I'm glad you got pictures of that. What a sweet boy Jonas is.

Annie said...

I bet you left those nails on--they are SO stylish! Jonas is a cutie.

Glenn Ostlund said...

On daddy day he let me paint his face -- he was a green and orange cat thing with freckles (probably why he said no to the fingernails this time around).

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

He is so DARLING!! What a sweet boy! I miss him!!

Lucy said...

Those nails look gorgeous!

I found you through the Waite's you still look great, this blogging world is crazy!! Good to see you Tracy!