February 21, 2008

This is Dedicated to the One I Love

Happy Valentine's day Babe. I am so thankful for you and for what you bring to my life. I love your deep giggle when you watch something funny. I love your magic powers that turn you into a real superhero for Jonas at bedtime. I love how musical you are, from your gorgeous singing voice, to your talent of playing any song on the piano or guitar just by feeling the music... you amaze me that way. I love that you support me by going along with my crazy ideas for family outings.... even if that Photobucketmeans a 2 week recovery afterwards! I love your big bear hugs that make me feel safe and small... especially on days when I need to feel small. I love that you have stuck through the mud with me in marriage, even when it felt easier to quit. I love staying up late with you to watch a quirky show with snappy dialog and then sleeping in with a nice lazy morning. You are my life. I love you. Will you be my Valentine's.... even if Sting won't? ha!


11 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hi Tracey,
Those are such sweet photos of you and Glenn (and such a sweet note to him). I enjoyed the other photos as well and Emma's comments on our "political candidates." We hope you're enjoying your weekend!

Carolyn

Stewart Van Buskirk said...

These are great photos and the beard looks really good. In the last photo, Glenn looks like an Anime character.

Stewart Van Buskirk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Tearing up.. can't read blog... That was so sweet. I really like that picture of you two. Tracey we got Brody's gift, THANK YOU! Tate loved it too. The played with the spoon & fork all day. Did you know they were drum sticks? He will looks so cute cooking with me. Very fun & thoughtful!
(I have a hard time taking the tags off the stuff you've sent us. They just look so cool in Japanese!)

Natalie said...

Such a sweet note.

Wait - you guys get to sleep in? Don't your kids wake you up anymore? Wow.

Lucy said...

Sweet note! Our anniversary was over Christmas, and I had planned a night of photo taking after dinner and it rained!! I still don't have a picture of US!! Lucky you!

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

Love it! Sorry I haven't commented in awhile. GREAT pics of you 2. I'm still trying to follow your example and take more of me and Stew. You have always been good at taking pics together. Great shots too! Love the hats and snow. Fun memories! I love the one of you kissing Glenn's cheek, and his big smile. Fun!

Kim said...

Who was your photographer? Shailey? If so, she's really getting good! I hope this summer you can take a few family shots for me and maybe I can guilt Mike into posing for a couple as well.

Mad Queen said...

Everyone has asked me... SHAILEY is my photographer on these. We did a sledding trip at the base of Mt. Fuji and it snow stormed on us! Shailey is getting to be a very good photographer... well, trained by the best...ha ha!

sweetcakes said...

Beautiful Photos! Great job, Shailey!

Silly Monkeys said...

Tracey, that was a wonderful note to Glenn. I love the pic's of you two.