February 18, 2008

Arrested on Valentine's Day

On FEBRUARY 14th, Glenn and I had

A RUN IN WITH THE POLICE!

I guess you could say cupid gave us quite a STING.

On Valentines' day, at the Tokyo Dome, Sting was reunited with The Police for a concert and it was AWESOME! The band was fabulous and Sting was beyond amazing. He is a fantastic performer, with talent pouring out of every vain. His voice is a POWERHOUSE... strong and full of range... and his energy has yet to be matched.

One thing we learned about a Japanese concert... as soon as the music starts, everyone STANDS UP the entire time! So this photo was the only moment we were actually sitting down.


The Japanese really got into the performance with singing along, cheering, dancing. We did too... you can't help but move when you hear such incredible songs as: Every Little Thing She Does is Magic, Message in a Bottle, Walking on the Moon, Wrapped Around Your Finger, De Do Do Do De Da Da Da, Can't Stand Loosing You, Roxanne, King of Pain, and Every Breath You Take.

Sting, I love you. Happy Valentine's Day.

10 comments:

Natalie said...

So. Very. Jealous.

Seriously, that looked like an AWESOME concert.

Did I say I was jealous?

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

AWESOME!! I'm soooo jealous! What a fun Valentine's day!! Lucky! ( said with a Napoleon accent) I wish you could have called to give me a listen! I"M SO JEALOUS!!

Jen-E said...

I'm so jealous. So so so so jealous! What a great day to spend Valentines Day. Sting has always been my favorite Valentine. So jealous!

Alison said...

Do they celebrate Valentines over there? Love the picture of you guys! You look great! Fun time it sounds like!

Glenn Ostlund said...

What! You love Sting? He's your valentine now? I guess I'll be jealous, too. :)

Ginger Rogers said...

No, you did not see Mr. Sexy LIVE!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!! I think sting is SEXY!!!! HOTTIE! What an experience..........WOW!!! My mouth hit the floor when I read your blog! So so amazing! Oh my gosh! So incredible!!!!! You and Glenn are such a very good looking couple too by the way! Glenn has a GREAT smile! And,,,,,,,so love the velvet jacket!!! Oh la la! :) !! Wish I could've gone too! You guys have all the fun! Love you!

Ginger Rogers said...

P.S. I got a card for Valentines Day..........I suppose that was my "message in a bottle!" haa haa!

Annie said...

Nice to know somebody else has a thing for Sting. That doesn't make me shallow, does it? What fun!

Emily said...

Oooh, baby. I sometimes ask people to call me "Mrs. Sting." Sounds like a blast, but knowing you guys, I was really expecting to hear about a run-in with the law!!!!

Mark, Robin, Mitchell, and Jarod Ormsby said...

Well that is very awesome. My wife is a big fan and last summer they were in Oakland. I was able to take her for our anniversary. You were right on though, it was an amazing concert, o glad you guys went.