October 31, 2007

If the Shoe Fits, Wear it

With all of the walking, running, bicycling, climbing, train riding, bus riding, subway riding, escalator riding, car driving, and stroller pushing up and down the hills of Tokyo, I have come to appreciate a pair of shoes I purchased from LL Bean this summer, thinking they would serve as my "summer sneaker". I had no idea how much I would love them here. They are the perfect BIG CITY shoe. They are gray to hide all of the dirty city grime, they are so lightweight they make you feel barefoot, they are super easy to slip on, they have great sole support, and they are durable. There has never been a better "city" shoe. Plus, don't you agree that they are super cute? or is it just the model that is so cute? Hmmmmmm.

6 comments:

Jen-E said...

Those do look like great and cute shoes. You look great!

Glenn said...

Cute one-armed model. Kinda pretty. No hugging, but you can still high five.

Alison said...

those shoes are super cute! I'm seriously going to look for some for myself-i guess for next summer!...Great modeling! =)

Natalie said...

Ok, I've noticed these shoes in previous pictures on your blog and I love them the first time I saw them. I'm glad to know that they haven't disappointed you. Oh, and although the shoes are cute, the model is definitely what makes them look even cuter!

Glenn Ostlund said...

Don't knock the high fivin' -- some times you gotta take what you can get.

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

You look fabulous! You are so skinny! LOVE the shoes! I wish I had the drive to walk like you! Miss you!