September 2, 2007

Home Sweet Home

This is the drive up to our apartment in Moto Azabu...


This is a cluster of skyscrapers we see from the front of our building...


Our apartment building... Jonas out front of the circular drive

Jonas in our entry way... yes we get to walk the red carpet each day... we feel special. Jonas likes to bust through the glass automatic doors... the doorman got upset yesterday because I think he was worried Jonas would hurt himself... I am more worried he is going to break their doors... we are working on this


Here is our park! It is a nice small park and one of the reasons Glenn and I chose this apartment. I love the large clock in the center. Many parks have a large clock in the center... so great for me since I hate wearing a watch.


2 comments:

wookie said...

I LOVE IT, Mad Queen... you're funny! You did a great job with your blog! I love seeing where you guys are. It is beautiful, very green. Red carpet, how special!

Mom/Grammie/Sally said...

Oh that was a blast! What a great blog site! Very beautiful! You are amazing and doing an amazing thing just by getting there in one (?) piece! Wowee!!!