September 6, 2007

Daddy's ABC game

Years ago, when Shailey was a toddler, Glenn invented the "ABC" game. The game is played with the challenger laying very still while Daddy walks his fingers up to tickle you, while he sings the abc song. If he makes it all the way to Z without the challnger laughing, they win, if any hint of a giggle squeaks out, he wins.
Shailey usually starts laughing before Daddy even starts, and Emma can usually hold her giggles in the longest. Jonas doesn't care about winning or loosing, he is in it because Daddy is playing a game with him.

1 comment:

Into The Wood's said...

I am sooo glad you're blogging! Missie told me this morning and I had to come look-- she has encouraged me to do more on the little I have so i will and let you know-- It is sooo cool to see where you are living and a bit of what it's like-- and OK, Shailey looks SO grown up! I think you are a natural for this blog thing with your great pictures and gems-- I look forward to many more installments!

Debbie