October 20, 2010

Ice Skate at Midtown

I took the Emma's Activity Day Girls to Ice Skate at Midtown






 It was so cool to ice skate in the middle of the city at night.


 Ptarmi is one of my absolute favorite friends in the entire world :)


A Japanese Ice Skate rink would not be complete without
an assortment of helmets and knee pads to your liking.

And yes, some people really wore them...
we laughed because we were surprised 
but really these girls were so cute!




 I love you Em!  So happy I got to be your Activity Day leader.

3 comments:

dallin+michelle said...

okay crack up... the helmets and knee pads are too funny. love the memory! i went ice skating in paris just to say i did. chalk that one up for the good times books :)

Lisa Brown said...

I guess it's nice being so far behind in your blog... it's extending life in Tokyo (: What a fun date with your daughter! And you gotta love the overly prepared Japanese who wear helmets for everything! (except riding bikes...)

Anonymous said...

I really liked ice skating! I met a Japanese women who was really good at ice skating and she told me a secret to ice skating!*Keep your legs bended!* I had a fun time but I think that it was 2009. Sorry mom,nice mistake, on 2010 oct.20 I was at home in Indiana.
-Emma Bemma