October 21, 2010

I Heart Valentines Day


I absolutely love Valentine's day...
I love making heart pancakes and Valentines cards for my family

This year instead of a card, I made bookmarks
(thank you Jen for my laminator)

Jonas was so sweet, he realized that I did not have a bookmark for myself so Mr. Sensitive, with tears in his eyes, said "Mom, this is for you" and gave me his.


I also added chocolate fondue pot and strawberries to the breakfast...yum!

And I found these awesome OSENBE rice crackers in HEARTSHAPE
Vendors sell these year round in Asakusa near the Sansoji temple.


After I made my kids model them, the best part was eating them, yum!
(and all of this is to remind my family that their crabby, often intense, mother is also FUN....see kids?)


3 comments:

dallin+michelle said...

if this isn't motivating to be more festive!! sheesh, wish i were there to partake of all that goodness!!! point number 5,280 why i would LOVE to be your neighbor someday :) i heart you....

Lisa Brown said...

I agree w/ Michelle- it was AWESOME to be your neighbor. You have always been so festive! I heart you too (: And I heart Jonas and he sweet self.

Anonymous said...

three pictures from the bottom and up. Only half of me is there.

-emma