September 13, 2009

Voice Over

Shailey has worked a variety of modeling jobs; from music videos to magazines.  This job added another genre to her growing resume... voice over.  After an extensive interview process, Shailey was selected to be the voice of "Tina" for a Japanese "Learn to Speak English" program. 
This woman is the author and creator of this Japanese learning program.  She was surprised to learn that Shailey was not a "voice over professional"... the last woman she used to play the part of "Tina" is a famous Japanese singer.  The author loved Shailey so much she promised to use her for her next project. 
I think our favorite memory from this experience stems from one of the songs Shailey had to sing, "Busy, Busy, Busy."  It has a catchy tune we still find ourselves humming....

6 comments:

Katy said...

What a great opportunity for Shailey. She looks like a natural.

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

Yeah Shailey! It's so fun to think she has a "resume". I didn't get one until I was 19. ha ha I hope we will be able to hear it someday. Very fun!!

Lisa Brown said...

LUCKY Shailey! I would have LOVED that job! I definitely miss it. Now I now where "Zippy" came from. Can't wait to here the final product.

Anonymous said...

Wow,what a fun job for Shailey! Congratulations to her on getting through the arduous audition process...I bet she loved the voice work - so cool!

Valerie

Melissa said...

That is SO COOL!!!! It's like every girls dream! Next thing you know she'll be in a Disney movie!

Anonymous said...

1 thing to say, Scuby dooby doo where are you (I think we have there mystery van GANG).Also, Busy busy busy we are comenting all day long Busy busy busy!