June 11, 2009

Kurai Muki Modeling

Shailey modeled for a sewing pattern book designed my Kurai Muki. My friend Hiromi told me this designer is VERY famous. She said probably all Japanese know her name. Learning this, I wish we had taken a picture with her. Here are some of my favorite shots:
In all of the modeling Shailey has done, they have NEVER put make-up on her! They sometimes clean her face as shown in the picture below, but no make-up. She is perfect, just the way she is... I hope she appreciates that.I took this one to show Shailey how lovely and long her legs are... she still sees them as her stocky little girl legs.



The final result... Shailey is on the cover!





I am not sure I will ever look at a pattern book the same now that I have experienced the "modeling" side of it....funny.

This last shot I took of our matching shoes... I love the color tiled floor!


8 comments:

まぁちゃん said...

Wow!
You are so FAB in the picture!
I am gonna order this Kurai Muki book from UK.
Miss you so much.

Masami

The Model Herself! said...

Thank you mom for the nice comment about my legs. I love how you do the blog! It is so fun to look at everything even though I already know most of it!

:P

Shailey

Glenn said...

These are beautiful pictures (I've seen you take much better, though) and Shailey is a beautiful girl. But what you can't see here is just how COOL Shailey is. So smart. So fun. So AWESOME!!! I'm gonna miss her this summer a ton.

Glenn said...

Just to clarify -- I meant the "professional" pictures. I have seen you take better pictures than the ones in this catalogue. I like your picture taking skills is what I am saying.

You = good.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow... Just stunning! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Covergirl Shailey... Beautiful girl, beautiful catalogue. What a wonderful keepsake.
(Is the other girl in the catalogue named Emily? )

Valerie

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

HOW FUN! She's so beautiful! What a compliment about the NO make-up. So natural! We've always told her that!

Anonymous said...

It was soooo nice to hear from you, I was just thinking - Tracey hasn't sent out a blog in awhile, so thank you. Your kids are so beautiful and take such GREAT pictures. Shailey - WOW and you are so adorable in all of your pictures especially the ones with hats on, I can never wear a hat. Have a wonderful summer, look forward to hearing from you soon.

Love, Vicki