June 10, 2009

Kasai Rinkai Aquarium


Sacred Heart Junior School had an extra day off so we went with the Cook family to Kasai Rinkai Aquarium. It was a cold and rainy day so it was great to find indoor fun.




April, Maurielle, Hollis and Mr. Darling Asher

How big was it????
This penguin kept following Jonas' hands... it was so funny!
The good news is, the rain cleared up at the end of the day. The bad news is that after a few horrible tantrums they did not earn a "Ferris Wheel" ride. However, everyone got to play at the aquarium park, and I got to take some gorgeous pictures.... we call that WIN WIN.






3 comments:

The Other Daughter said...

Mom, you know that picture of you with Emma and Jonas? YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL THAT I AM JELOUS THAT I AM NOT IN THAT PICTURE!!!! That is such a pretty picture of you!
My mom is an AWESOME photographer! The candid shots of the kids is GORGEOUS (like her :P)

Shailey

Glenn said...

Some gorgeous pictures here. I especially like the one of Emma and Maurrielle. I never know how to spell that girl's name!

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

So fun! I love that you're always doing fun things with your kids. I wish we could do more. LOVE the picture of you with the hat! So stylish! I can never pull this off. So cute! Also, totally agree with Shailey! She's beautiful!