January 24, 2009

Zorro and his Senoritas

Jonas wanted to be Zorro for Halloween. He loves the black and white 1960's Disney series starring Guy Williams.(sometimes Jonas looks like Ralph from Christmas Story... above is one of his "Ralph" faces)



And you can't have Zorro without a few Senoritas.... the girls loved the idea. They both designed their dresses and I sewed for all three of them.





Out of the night,
when the full moon is bright,
comes the horseman known as Zorro.
This bold renegade carves a Z with his blade,
a Z that stands for Zorro.
Zorro, Zorro, the fox so cunning and free,
Zorro, Zorro, who makes the sign of the Z.
Zorro, Zorro, Zorro, Zorro, Zorro.

5 comments:

Grammie said...

DARLING!!! Clever costumes and Jonas is good enough to eat! What a doll!! He looks perfect in his superhero role... Love the looks on his face! Very fun! So serious. The Senioritas are beautiful and match perfectly! Good theme, Momma!

Glenn said...

Love them. And I love that you made those costumes. If only Emma had a little more love for Zorro...

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

So cute!! He makes me laugh! I can't wait to see what Liam will be into. LOL I LOVE the old Zorro shows. I used to watch them all the time! The senoritas were pretty darn cute too! Love the costumes. Is Jonas' hat from Sutter's Fort? Perfect! He's our little Bandito! Love it! Kiss him from me! Oo Xx Ox Xo (that's for him too. LOL)

Annie said...

Ok, can I just say cutest thing ever. Two older sisters helping little brother complete his Halloween costume/theme. I love the costumes! Way to go Miss Suzy Homemaker in a foreign country

Kim said...

You are amazing! I love the girls' costumes!