January 11, 2009

Who Am I?

This summer Glenn and I visited my family in California. We had been at a waterpark all day (hence my curly hair) and then went to pick up some groceries at the local Stater Brothers market. While there, Glenn spied a famous face.... Would you recognize this face if you saw it ? If you DO then you too are a LOST fan! Yes, this is the young MR. ECHO! His real name is Kolawole Obileye Jr. and he is from Africa. He was such a cutie and very shy. We chatted for awhile although with his heavy accent we did not understand all that he said. He did tell us he just bought his first house in the area and he is also attending college. I don't remember what he is in school for, but I know it was not acting. He said that acting in LOST was a lucky one time deal for him.

Go figure.... LOST stars shopping at a local Mira Loma market!

1 comment:

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

I know that guy! I wish I came to the store with you. FUN! I bet he was surprised that you recognized him. LOL