November 9, 2008

Sex and the City

It was a hot and steamy summer night in metropolitan Tokyo, when four sexy women slipped into their Zara jeans, strapped on their Steve Madden heels, and glossed over their lips for a night on the town. Jetting out on the hottest wheels around, they let the wind tousle their hair on their sweet ride into the city lights where nothing but deviant freedom lay ahead of them.




Recklessly they parked their fast machines in front of the very chic French Cafe, causing a stir of attention from the locals. These sexy women paid no mind, and carelessly laughed in delight.... they were shamelessly used to attracting attention.


They were four women, from the four corners of the earth, gathered in perfect harmony; there was tantalizing Veryan from Britain, coquettish Prue from Australia, demure Hideko from Japan, and voguish Tracey from America.


Once inside the cafe, they shared intimate stories of the men love and the work they hate, over tall glasses of sparkling water and four French courses. With such hot topics, no one even cared about the handsome young waiter who continued to blush at this stunning group before him.

When the evening grew long, the four friends parted. Each glamorously set off again on her fast wheels. It was an evening never to be forgotten or repeated. There has never been nor ever will be such "sex and the city" again.


(my favorite moment is when we met up on bicycles at Veryan's apartment and she said in her heavy British accent, "I feel like we are some sort of juvenille dilenquent gang meeting up at a shady hotel".... so funny)

12 comments:

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

The killer is the bike seats in the back. Great shot! LOL! What a fun group of women! I'm glad to know you are being taken care of by sisters! Miss you!

Into the Wood's said...

I agree with Kristine-- The baby seats are the best!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Tracey- I thought it was wonderful and funny but sadly left a tear in my eye as I remember the things I love about Tokyo- great friends, riding my bike and wonderful food. You pretty much managed to sum in up in one hit.

Thank you- you are very clever.

Prue xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This is really funny! ....I'm a good photographer.
You're a good blogger.
I miss doing things like this!

Love,
Hideko

Anonymous said...

I thought it was hilarious ! Thank you. I think I managed to post my comment on the blog but I’m very backward on technology so not sure if it worked….

Veryan x

sweetcakes said...

It's nice to see you have a "Ladies Night Out" in Japan. What fun!

dallin+michelle said...

you've always been good about living in the moment! this one hits that... and i guess the car seats make the sex part in the city legit... hahaha!

Ginger Rogers said...

I think you mean "SEXY IN THE CITY" HELLO Mrs. Style girl! You are so stylish and such a fashion queen! You have always dressed so cute Trace! I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT and of course your hair looks fabulous! And being stylish is soooo "Sex in the City". Ok, I'm with everyone on this.....the bike seat shot was hillarous! One girls bike even had a fancy head attatchment.... for wip lash I guess? You must get some serious speed going on those things??? In japan eating French food? Was it good??? I had Mexican Food in France and it was HORRIBLE!

Glenn said...

I agree with trish -- It should be sexy in the city -- otherwise it would just be 'the city' -- you got my paranoia going with those intimate stories about your men. That explains all those quick-hang-up calls I've been getting.

Jennifer Napierski said...

A good girl's night out always seems to solve everything.

Alison said...

My favorite part- the baby seats on the bikes. =) Great story!