May 7, 2009

Charlie's Angels

When I was a young girl in the 1970's, my sister Trisha and I were HUGE Charlie's Angels fans.... tough, smart, gorgeous detective girls, what's not to love? Afterall, we were the children of a new generation of women. I loved Kelly, she loved Chris, and whenever we played, those were our stage names. I cannot tell you how many times I begged my Mom to pllllllleeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeee let me get my hair cut like Jacklyn Smith (Kelly). Nope. No amount of pleading got her to cut my long, stringy down-to-my-waist hair... that was my one true beauty.

However, 30 years later, I had a hair appointment with Nobu of Zooto. I went in as Tracey, but came out as.....

A CHARLIE'S ANGEL!
Don't worry Bosley, I've got your back!
(ps, this was not my intention to have Charlie's Angels hair....)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

darling hair!!! Love, Mom

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

OMG! LOL!! You are hilarious! You do look beautiful! Kelly would be proud!

Silly Monkeys said...

LOL! You do look beautiful! It is nice to be old enough and finally get the hairdo you want. Even if it was not planned.