February 16, 2010

Something Wicked This Way Comes


Our children love the Broadway Musical,
WICKED

And yes, they are a little spoiled because we have taken them a few times to see it.  The Wicked soundtrack is our favorite road trip CD.  When we realized that my 1991 prom dress was almost the exact duplicate of  Ga-linda's dress, the kids decided they had to be the Wicked Cast for Halloween.

Shailey starred as GA-LINDA
 and Emma starred as ELFABA.


And little brother?  Why he's FIARO of course!
(it took a little convincing, but he agreed to do it
if I promised to sew him red pants, ha ha)


"Are people born wicked? 
Or do they merely have wickedness thrust upon them?"

"No one mourns the wicked"

"For the first time in my life... I feel wicked"


"Because I knew you, I have been changed for good"

3 comments:

sweetcakes said...

You guys always have the best costumes!

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

Love it! Agreed... you guys always have the best costumes! I loved Wicked, but I need to see it again! Once is not enough! :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I wanted to write "You guys always have the best Halloween costumes!"...but I see your sister has beat me to it!

Really, they are fabulous.
Well done, Mom!

Valerie