January 31, 2010

Fujitsu at Mt. Fuji


Jonas had a modeling job for Fujitsu, a electronics company.  The location was literally at the bottom of Mt. Fuji.  It was a gorgeous day.  I could not help but stare at Mt. Fuji in awe that I have been at its highest peak.  It is a wonder to behold.


Jonas had to look through the telescope and say, "Wow, I see the stars!  Wow, I see the moon!"




Jonas and another boy, Travis, were both filmed and later the director would decide which boy would be in the final cut.


Travis and his Mom were super nice.  She was Japanese, but her husband is American.

At the end of the day, they took the whole crew out for dinner at Bob's Big Boy.... who knew Bob was in Japan?  The food was pretty gross (combination of American/Japanese which does not work) but it was still fun.

5 comments:

Glenn said...

My favorite picture is the one where they are walking away from the camera -- jeans rolled up, hiking off to a new adventure. You have a good eye for shots like that. Fun.

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

Yes, Tracey, great shots. I wonder what the "professionals" say about your work. You truly, like Lisa, have a talent! I'm sure Jonas won that shoot hands down. He's WAY cuter than that other kid. :) Of course, I may be biased since he's my nephew. :)

Lisa Brown said...

What a beautiful day! Are we going to get to see that? It's absolutely beautiful. I hope he gets the part. PS- what a sweet little hubby commenting on your blog.

Lisa Brown said...

PSS- that Bob's Big Boy sounds absolutely disgusting but too funny Japan has one

Anonymous said...

Jonas is just a full on HOTTIE!!! He is gorgeous and surreal, the way he lives in his own Jonas-world! He really doesn't care about anything other than what he is doing/thinking at the time! LOVE HIM!! Just a DOLL!! Love, Mom