June 10, 2008

Emma is Big in Japan

Emma modeled for Takashimaya Department Store. They originally wanted an older child, but changed their mind when they saw Emma.   What a lucky girl!

She posed as a daughter sharing Sunday brunch with her father at the department store cafe.


The posters are in subway stations and on the subways themselves. We keep hearing people say they saw poster, sometimes even taking a picture of it with their cell phone. Sometimes people we don't really know ask if Emma was in a recent advertisement. This has definitely been her moment of fame.

Our family went to see one of the posters and while we thought it was so cool, Emma was a little embarrassed and had to be coaxed into taking this picture.


The model Dad was great fun to work with. He was from Nebraska and was very down to earth.

Pooped out from smiling....


Emma has been able to do amazing jobs in Japan. We are so proud of her.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

WOW! That was AWESOME!!
I am so impressed with the modeling gigs you all have done. What fun memories. I especially like this one. You look extra beautiful Emma.
I'm so excited to see you all soon!!

Mark, Robin, Mitchell, and Jarod Ormsby said...

Sounds like she is having loads of FUN......Mark

Into the Wood's said...

Emma, what fun for you! And you do look so beautiful! I think I may have to get your autograph when I see you in a couple of weeks in California! I'm so excited--

Love to you all!
Debbie

sweetcakes said...

She looks just like her mother - beautiful!

Hope to see you sometime this summer!

Lucy said...

Way to go, Emma, How fun! I mean not fun, all work, right? :)

Anonymous said...

I liked doing that job. But there was a lot of smiling。 Pichere pichere pichere.                                     BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA.                                                                           SHESHE.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey,

Hey, I just wanted to say hello finally! Now and then I take a look at your blog. It's just fun to learn of your adventures but so challenging for me to respond (I guess I usually click through a lot of blogs and feel too tired to write back!). Emma is quite the model! How fun! It seems your family is really doing well and I'm so happy for you.

Keith left today to head to El Paso, Texas. We hope he can find us a place to live (we're renting again, so that's why I'm not down with him). We're just packing packing packing again. It sure is a lot of work, but it's nice to know we're doing this for a real job! :-) We miss you!

Love,
Carolyn