December 23, 2007

The "Bottom Song"

Jonas' pre-school class prepared songs for a Christmas program. I asked Jonas what song he liked best. He replied, "the bottom song." What? I was confused. I repeated my question and he repeated his answer, "the bottom song." I told him his class does NOT sing a song about bottoms and Jonas adamantly replied, "yes we do!" So I asked him to sing it for me.... "Feliz Navidad. Feliz Navidad.... I want to wish you a Merry Christmas from the BOTTOM of my heart." Hilarious.

(* remember that scene in Friends where Joey said that guys can turn anything into something perverted?... that may be true. Poor Feliz Navidad.)

4 comments:

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

He cracks me up! I had the best time with your kids. I love them so much! I'm always afraid they will feel uncomfortable around us, as they see us only a few times a year, but that never happens! They know me and my family and we love them so much! Thank you for making sure we are apart of their lives! Jonas even let me give him TONS of kisses!

Into the Wood's said...

That is sooooo funny!!! I like the 'bottom song" too Jonas! Love, Nonnie

Kim said...

I love Jonas's take on things. He is such a funny guy! And FULL of energy. I don't know how you do it, lady.

Natalie said...

I'll never be able to listen to that song the same way again :)