April 3, 2009

Life with a Son


A few days ago, I picked up Jonas from school. While talking with the other Moms, Jonas handed me his favorite pair of bright red gloves and said, "put these in your pocket", so I did.

A few days later I found a pair of WET GLOVES in my coat pocket. I kind of freaked out when I felt their wetness and asked him to explain why.
"Mom, I had to go potty and I could not get my gloves off fast enough, so they fell into the potty. That's why I gave them to you, so you could wash them." I asked him why he did not put them in HIS coat pocket and he said, "because, I PEED on them!!!!"
Ooooh, lucky me.

8 comments:

Dallin said...

That's AWESOME!!!!! Tracy these will be the best stories to remember when you're older.......I'm laughing my little butt off. Good post!!!!!!

Dallin said...

That's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! THese will be the best memories when you get old. I loved every minute of this one. Thanks for sharing!!!!

Kelly said...

too much fun!

Smoochie Lady April of Cook said...

I am laughing sooooooo hard! Uh-oh... life with a boy sounds really... um... interesting... I have to admit for all of Hollis's crazy antics she has never done this! So, I have a lot to look forward to it seems. :)

Smoochie Lady April of Cook said...

Ok, so... what's grosser than gross?????

PEE IN THE POCKET!!!!! :)

Kim said...

Yuck. This story is almost as good as when you "saved" tha mancala beads from a diapar...

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

LOL! This is awesome! I do NOT look forward to these days with Liam. This reminds me of his episode with the over flowing toilet three inches thick. LOL! I love him! Duh... he can't put those yucky peed gloves into his OWN pocket. That would be gross. ha ha ha ha ha! This is a story I'm retelling. LOL LOL LOL LOL!

Collette said...

This is HILARIOUS!! Matthew did the same thing a few months ago...well minus putting them in my pocket. He brought home sopping wet gloves from school because he dropped them in the toilet and then he tried to wash them. It MUST be a boy thing!