July 23, 2008

Wedded Bliss

First stop in our summer travels.... southern California where my sister Michelle marries Dallin Thomas in the Los Angeles temple.No runaway brides here!



Despite the weather that made our hair a little yucky, the Louis side did alright...


I had to laugh when I zoomed in and saw that Dad and Dallin were having a small battle over Michelle, "she's mine!" Its okay Dad, she'll always be your little girl.


Bridesmaid fun. Glenn took this photo and I like the angle he shot. These are the dresses I sewed, which ended up being a MUCH bigger project than I expected (Lisa did not find a pattern she liked so she bought her dress).



We were not too happy to wear beige dresses, but then Michelle requested we wear GREEN SHOES .... and well, that made it a lot more fun. (I am laughing at our legs... can you tell we are sisters? ha!)


Louis grandkids all decked out.


Dainty flowergirls...


Rowdy muscle boys...


Ostlund family

My two favorite boys

Dad got away with wearing his cowboy hat... how could we argue with him? (And, yes, we know he looks like George Bush).
Good times for all..... even a best friend from 15 years ago, Mark Ormbsy and family, came to celebrate.


Dad converts his 1964 1/2 Mustang into the "Honeymoon Getaway Car".

And, they're off without a hitch!

3 comments:

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

Good picture choices. Can you send some to me for Michelle's wedding slideshow? I have all the pics on your camera up until you took the shot of me on the cell phone. Alvaretta wants to use the slideshow at the reception in OR, and Michelle wants me to add pictures of the wedding and reception. I probably have enough (ha ha), but I like to have a lot of choices. But, what ever works. Love your pics. I'm glad you've updated. I'm next. :) Love you!

Oh, you probably down loaded them on mom's computer?

Jennifer Napierski said...

You have a beautiful and amazing family. Your mom is gorgeous and your dad looks like a stud! So much fun. I am so impressed with your dresses. They are so beautiful. Very proud of you little seamstress. I'm not shopping with you any more.... just telling you what I want and you can sew it for me. Just kidding. Looks like you guys have had so much fun. Can't wait to hear all about it.

sweetcakes said...

You have such a beautiful family!