November 26, 2009

Ribbon Hakka Kids


Jonas had a cool job with a company called Ribbon Hakka, based in Aoyama, Tokyo.  Aside from his awesome Dorothy Hamal hairstyle, he and I shared a highlight.....




The Designer was EDNA MODE from "The Incredibles"!  Her voice and her mannerisms were just like Edna Mode.  It was as if Disney/Pixar modeled their character from this woman.  When Jonas and I discovered this secret, we could not stop cracking up.  She was very tiny, spunky, and opinionated.... yup, Edna Mode.





The clothes were cool...
not as "girly" as some of the clothes Jonas has to model.
Okay, well maybe the owl patch is girly, but I did like it.








We only had to remember one thing... "NO CAPES".

5 comments:

Glenn said...

How many blogs can brag about an Edna Mode and Dorothy Hamell reference all in one place. Hilarious.

Hannah and Elle said...

This is awesome! I just made my whole family gather around the computer to see your pics. of Edna Mode. We also think Jonas is adorable!

Anonymous said...

WE LOVE EDNA MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MaryKateAnnaChrisDaisy/(Felix)

dallin+michelle said...

okay that is A BUST UP!!! the dorothy hammel haircut-- what are they thinking?? the pictures are awesome... but EDNA MODE!! she's PERFECT! wouldn't that be the funnest... to be a cartoon character! wonder what they'd over emphasize as my "character"... maybe my large forehead with a huge scar now! loved this post :)

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

Edna Mode! Awesome!! Totally! My girls loved these pics! Very fun! The owl jeans are cool. I'd wear them. Boy? Ummm.... lol!